Software
Houzz Logo Print
gava1225

Budget for paint only

Thinking of doing cabinet white ...painting rest of house neutral greys...what color for kitchen..painting tiles white with tile paint

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago
    I love white cabinets, I have them myself. I think you could do grey in your kitchen so it flows with the rest of your house that will also be in greys. I saw a home that used that color scheme and it was so pretty, and anything you add to it will match
  • 10 years ago
    We spent a lot of time researching greys when painting our 1970's build. I don't think it had painted since it was built ! We went through most of the room and got rid of the awful rose colored walls and choose Benjamin Moore Bilboa Mist. We learned that when choosing grey , often you will see grey or purple depending on the grey you choose. Bilboa Mist is a soft grey and perfect. Good luck!
  • 10 years ago

    If you haven't yet seen this article, it might be useful to you in considering neutral paint colors. Take your time and choose your paints carefully as MK suggests; many greys have blue/green/brown undertones as well as looking different in various lighting environments.

    [https://www.houzz.com/magazine/houzz-tour-easygoing-and-elegant-in-white-cream-and-gray-stsetivw-vs~71037710[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/houzz-tour-easygoing-and-elegant-in-white-cream-and-gray-stsetivw-vs~71037710)