Software
Houzz Logo Print
carolyn_baker3033

where can I find these lighting fixtures?

13 years ago
European Styling · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    do they come in coloured glass say red
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi! Thanks for the inquiry. These beautiful light fixtures came from one of our preferred vendors. They are each a little different, as the client was seeking an eclectic feel. One fixture is called Mosque and one is called Persai, but many different style and color options are available. Please call us at (952) 224-1231 for specific details.
  • 12 years ago
    Cxny
  • 12 years ago
    I just got these lights they came from cx design in NYC and they come in amber and charcoal, I am in love wish you could see mine
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That sounds gorgeous! Amber and charcoal are very in right now.