I assume the title: "round pedestal table" is an error?
10 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESNew Classics: Glo-Ball Lights
These well-rounded lighting winners can be suspended from a ceiling, perched on a pedestal or settled on a tabletop
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
DINING ROOMSHow to Pick a Table and Chairs for Holiday Hosting
Get ready for entertaining with the right dining table and comfy chairs
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGoodbye, Island. Hello, Kitchen Table
See why an ‘eat-in’ table can sometimes be a better choice for a kitchen than an island
Full Story
FURNITUREGnarly End Tables!
Tree Trunks and Stumps Bring Freeform Warmth to All Kinds of Spaces
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Qualities of Great Interior Design
We identify some elusive attributes of excellent interiors to get you past "I know it when I see it"
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREWhy Authenticity in Architecture Matters
Is your home's exterior making a promise it doesn't keep? Learn why integrity and consistency are essential for architectural success
Full Story
DECLUTTERING9 Exit Strategies for Your Clutter
How to efficiently — and regularly — rid your home of the things you don’t want
Full Story

User