Software
Houzz Logo Print
almaautumn

This is the floor I've been looking for! Is that unglazed 1.5 in hex tile in black? Gorgeous, and practical.

13 years ago
Old Stone Farm House · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Also this is unsealed - I wanted to accomplish a more rustic look, not polished.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks for the link--you're a saint! No more blank stares at the tile stores!
  • 13 years ago
    I just bought this tile for our bathroom! What color grout did you use?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We used charcoal grout. Would love to see it in a bathroom! Best of luck with your project.
  • 12 years ago
    Anyone know if I can by these tiles in Europe??? Preferably Germany or UK. Please help, they look amazing!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I don't know about Europe - so sorry! I wonder if you email The Tile Shop if they could help you out? Here's the link to the product - http://www.tileshop.com/product/productdetail.aspx?familyID=2002&recordID=5040829
  • 12 years ago
    They are not shipping to Europe... I'm looking for a shipping agent as I will not accept any other floor now!