Software
Houzz Logo Print
jps23

Help for our family room?

10 years ago

We have a great family room. The issue we are having is where to put the tv. Obviously above the fireplace won't work since it's too high. If we change the mantle we would have to lower it 12" to make it work. Or so my husband says. I think that's too low for the size of the firebox. I'm going to city hall tomorrow to double check.

In the mean time...what do you think of putting it on the solid wall to the left of the fireplace? There appear to be two downsides to this: 1) our sectional will have to face the windows/deck door and 2) The end of the arm of the sectional overlaps with the side of the fireplace. It doesn't line up great. If I move the sectional back a bit then you literally open the door and walk into the sofa.

Help! TIA!

Comments (2)