Software
Houzz Logo Print
selh05

Will you share paint colors for walls and doors?

13 years ago
Beach Style Bedroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi and thanks for your interest - our appologies for the delay. The decor, including paint colors, for all our projects is selected by the customer along with the independent designer/architect, so unfortunately that information is not available here in-house. It is however a Sherwin Williams product, so they may be able to help you find a comparible match at any of their stores. If you have any other questions please let us know. If you are in the Carolinas, feel free to call us at 704.334.5477
  • 12 years ago
    Dear Andrew Roby General Contractors,
    I'd also like to know what paint colors you used. I don't agree with your response above - I don't understand why a company would put pictures up on a site like this not be willing to answer questions about what you used in the room - What's the point? I happen to live in Guam so therefore couldn't even hire your company as a consultant if I wanted to. Hence, why I do my research on sites like these. I realize you're looking to make $$, but I'd bet you'd get more business and respect if you'd answer simple questions like these.
    - Respectfully Annoyed
  • 12 years ago
    I do agree that color's and product information should be included. That's the purpose of the Houzz site?
  • 12 years ago
    Wow. You people are mean. Often, i find that the promise of free information brings out very demanding people, indeed.
Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio