Software
Houzz Logo Print
khoags

Can you supply the information on the cabinets please.

9 years ago
I live in New York wondering if it's possible to find them on the East Coast
She loves Blue and the Beach - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We are so glad you liked them, we think they turned out amazing! These cabinets were custom built for the home by a local cabinet company in Oregon from our design drawings. I imagine that you could find a custom cabinetry shop local to you that could create the look and quality you see in this picture as well! I'm sorry that I don't have a custom cabinet recommendation for the east coast, but checking out your local home builders association or speaking with a local interior designer would most likely be a great place to start for a referral!

  • 9 years ago
    Thank u for the info and recommendation.