Software
Houzz Logo Print
malschwartz

Where is the umbrella from? I love it!

13 years ago
Dershowitz Backyard · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello! Isn't it spectacular? It's actually from Pier 1 Imports, and affordable!
  • 12 years ago
    is the grass fake?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, it is astro turf approx. $3-$4 a sq. ft. -- this was an elevated deck in a very urban neighborhood so there was not way to plant real grass.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @eacdesigns - is it the name brand Astroturf or another brand? I'm just curious about who you chose and if you had a chance to check us out.
    Cheers!
    George
  • 11 years ago

    I liked the tiny pots on the white wooden planks placed at the back end. How durable it is to take the load for a long?

    The green white combination is awesome.