Software
Houzz Logo Print
jschalter

Window treatments open floor plan

9 years ago

I'm having trouble deciding on window treatments. I have a open floor plan with two story windows in family room. I plan to only do window treatments in the bottom windows in family room. I love the view and only want to pull the shades down in the mornings when we get direct sun, otherwise they will be up. I'm thinking a sheer type cellular in the family room, a textured roller shade in kitchen and door wall, all in white. With it being so open is it okay to mix and match the shade type or should they all be the same? I also thought about Romans in the kitchen and door wall. Please let me know your suggestions!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Daniel Home
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin Co, Ohio