Software
Houzz Logo Print
smartgagal

Beautiful purple plants. Could you please tell me what these are?

13 years ago
Garden Spaces · More Info

Comments (22)

  • 13 years ago
    so beautiful love it
  • 13 years ago
    what are the chartreuse plants?
  • 13 years ago
    What kind of roses are these and what zone?
  • 13 years ago
    same questions! thanks.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for the comments: chartreuse is : Spirea compacta' Limelight', roses are: Rosa 'Ausblush', which also looks very nice with the compacta blooming as well. We are zone 6a-b
  • 13 years ago
    amazing.....delighted to see this......
  • 13 years ago
    beautifullllllll
  • 13 years ago
    Made my day - dreary, cold and rainy in New England right now. Reminds me of the spring, just around the corner. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Is the Salvia an Annual or Perennial?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That is a perennial.
  • 13 years ago
    gorgeous colour combination
  • 13 years ago
    Love this!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Salvia'midnight'
  • 13 years ago
    These are saliva. Go to a reputable garden store to get them, not Home Depot or Lowes.
  • 13 years ago
    I got mine at Home Depot. I think they look beautiful. I would like to know what the light green plant is?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Absolutely beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    Love this and have now copied it, instead of using the spirea since it can get big, I used licorice lemon plants which are annuals not perrineals. I grouped three plants together to form a bush effect. I used salvia cathedral . I could not find the rosé bush so I bought double pink knockouts. It looks stunning. I have people stop their cars and look. Love it!,
  • 13 years ago
    what is the name of the roses and what is the green plant between the saliva? This is absolutely beautiful.
  • 13 years ago
    Will these plants grow if I have oak trees in the back of the fence? It gets plenty of sun, just concerned about oak leaves.
  • 13 years ago
    Do the spirea compacta limelight do ok in the sun?
  • 13 years ago
    The dark blue flowers are Salvia 'May Night'. The light blue are Nepeta 'Walker's Low' and the chartreuse plant is Alchemilla Mollis or Lady's Mantle is the more common name. they are hardy to Zone 3 and are all perennial. I have done well with them over the years in my Zone 3 garden and they are really a beautiful combination. Pair with irises and peonies for a stunning display!