Software
Houzz Logo Print
pmlacey

Help with furniture placement please :)

9 years ago

Ok, so you all have been great at giving advice, so here I come again! We are in the middle of a open concept kitchen-familyroom remodel and I am having difficulty with furniture placement. I would like to have as much seating as possible and for it to be comfortable since this will be our main gathering area. I love the look of two sofas facing each other, but the TV is going to be over the fireplace (I know, gasp!) and after 35 years I still like to cuddle with my husband. A sofa with a chaise is a possibility, but I can't figure out which side the chaise should be on. Also, would a sectional totally overwhelm the space? I am attaching some photos and sketches, which are standard 1/4 scale. Thanks again for your help.


Comments (10)