Software
Houzz Logo Print
sherritt

Mirror

13 years ago
Where did you find the mirror at?
Laguna Beach Home · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We always make our mirrors custom. This one is from Roma.
  • 13 years ago
    Wall color?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The paint color is Dunn Edwards Graham Cracker.
  • 13 years ago
    How do I determine the correct height of the mirror? I have an upholstered headboard.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    How high is your headboard? How high is your ceiling?
  • 13 years ago
    Headboard is queen size, 55" high. Ceiling ht is 8 ft. Nightstands are 29" high and 32" wide. Lamps are 33" high. The mirrors I purchased are 26" x 36". Thank you.
  • 13 years ago
    I'm very pleased with the arrangement. What do you think?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's lovely! Great job.