Software
Houzz Logo Print
burchwoods

Queen Ann Stools/Ottoman

13 years ago
Hello... Could you please tell me where you purchased the two stool/ ottomans?

Thank you..
Patricia
European Farmhouse In Edina · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello! These beautiful William and Mary stools are from Minton Spidell, and are upholstered in a custom fabric.
  • 12 years ago
    i love the walls. Is there a faux finish on them?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The aged appearance of the walls was created by a custom painter. A mixture of paints and glazes were used to create the look.
  • 10 years ago
    Is the wall color more of a beige, the final result or a light salmon? I want to try to get as close to the shade shown but not sure if my computer is showing the true color. I have to do this myself and not a master painter but whatever the final result looks like I would like to try and replicate. Is the ceiling the same shade as walls? Thank you. I love it so and want to dream in that kind of living room!