Software
Houzz Logo Print
kitty_sweet

What is the price & hod do I purchase?

13 years ago
DogBellz Handmade Handpainted Made in USA Dog Doorbell "To Release The Hounds Press Here"
DogBellz -- Handmade, Hand-painted, Made-in-the-USA Dog Doorbells · More Info

Comments (24)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for writing. You can call me on my business line at 888-636-3326 or my cell at 954-326-2702 to order by credit card. It will be shipped right away. The doorbells are $49.95 each plus $6.00 shipping and handling, with tax only in Florida. I look forward to your call and thank you for appreciating these hand-made hand-painted and Made-in-the-USA treasures!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi there, are we still able to order this?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Aymee. Sure! Just give me a call whenever you would like.
    I hope you are having a great day.
  • 13 years ago
    Could you tell me what the price is on the Press here to release the Hounds doorbell ?
  • 13 years ago
    Ok I really need one of these - have 2 Newfies who are "the hounds" you speak of.
  • 13 years ago
    Do these doorbells run on electric or battery? I am in Australia..... and our voltage is different to yours in States. Would so love one of these for my beagles!!!!! Any advice? Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That's great! Perfect for Newfies... or for keeping out unwanted guests that show up at the most inopportune of times! They run on electric.... but many people say they can use a converter or find a way to make it work. There are two connections at the back and a few screws and that is it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Here are links to the other "DogBells". http://www.houzz.com/projects/67387/DogBellz----Handmade--Hand-painted--Made-in-the-USA-Dog-Doorbells . We also have other types of doorbells which you can see here: http://www.dmdecos.com/gallery/doorbells/92/ . Thank you for appreciating these beauties as much as I do. Best, David
  • 13 years ago
    This is fab, how much would it be to ship this to the UK?
  • 13 years ago
    I want one too! How do I buy it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Pam and Diane. I would have to check into the price to ship to UK. As for purchasing, you can simply call me on my toll-free line at 888-636-3326 or call my cell at 954-326-2702. Each doorbell is $49.95 plus shipping ($6.00 in the US). I would be thrilled to help you in any way I can. Best Regards, David S. Morganstein, President, DM Decos by Design
  • 13 years ago
    Is that just the door bell plate, or the whole door bell?
  • 13 years ago
    I'd like to know that too! I don't have a doorbell, but love this. I have 5 "hounds"!!
  • 13 years ago
    WHERE CAN WE BUY THEM? I HAVE CLICKED A MILLION THINGS, JUST WANT BUYING
  • 13 years ago
    www.doorbelldesigns.com/dog.html
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for writing! The doorbell is the whole door bell and you can buy it by giving me a call at 888-636-3326. I would be happy to help you. Thanks for appreciating DogBellz! Best, David
  • 13 years ago
    Is this available as a doorbell plate?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Sandi.... It is available as a complete doorbell with a lighted button and the wire attachments that fit with virtually any doorbell system.
  • 13 years ago
    that link doesnt work :( I guess you just have to call and order. These are awesome!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Nefesh.... Call me at 954-326-2702 to order! Best, David
  • 13 years ago
    Does this come in a wireless doorbell? I would like to purchase this but it need to be wireless. Please advise -- thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    As of now, the doorbell doesn't come wireless.... if it does, I will let you know. They sell wireless chimes at Home Depot, I believe. Best, David
  • 12 years ago
    Push the buzzer Friday night and let them loose on Dewitt. GO HOUNDS!!!!!!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Is this still available??? I'd really love to get one.It is so fitting for my house. :)