Software
Houzz Logo Print
dep84

Can you tell me any more about that piece of artwork to the right of table? (even better could you post a cle

13 years ago
Can you tell me any more about that piece of artwork to the right of table? (even better could you post a clearer picture of it?! The lines are beautiful from what I can see of it and it makes me want to see more! (a nest perhaps?) thanks so much the room is fabu!
Arlington Condo · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    The nest in question was done by Asheville, NC artist Mitchell Lonas who shows his work at Blue Spiral 1 Gallery there. You should see his work in the flesh, or aluminum more specifically. He has a big show hanging at the gallery right now and it is worth a trip to Asheville to see it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Unfortunately the piece is very reflective and because of where it was hanging and the time of day that I was shooting, I was not able to get a 'clean' shot. So I did not attempt to get it as a focal point in any of the photos. It was a lovely piece and I believe the comment above gives you some good information.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you everyone for the helpful information!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks. I was just going to put that up. : )
  • 12 years ago
    Where is the table from?