Software
Houzz Logo Print
robinelliott

Cabinet Company ...

9 years ago
Did you do the finish or custom build the cabinets or both? I'm going to replicate this kitchen look in my home in Centennial, CO. I have drawn out the plan but I'm so worried I won't be able to do it right because you are located in another state. We are not wealthy people so might not be able to get it right. Who should I ask for when I contact your company? - Robin
Rustic Lake House · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 9 years ago

    Hi Robin,

    Thanks for your interest. This particular job we designed and installed the cabinets raw. Another finished it through the builder. However, we do our own finishing, as well. It was just that that particular builder likes to finish his own cabinets. If you would like us to give you an estimate on the cost to produce your cabinets, we would be happy to do so. We typically do work in Missouri, but have traveled out of state upon request. My office manager is Sarah and she can get the information from you to get you an estimate. Tell Sarah that you spoke to me (Shelley) through Houzz.

    Have a good night!