Software
Houzz Logo Print
leedyinteriors

Traditional Kitchen Before & After

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

And because it's worth a closer look: custom hood + detailed backsplash design + beautiful granite. We must say this is one of our all time favorite transformations!

Before

After

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Very nice, I love how bright it is

    Leedy Interiors thanked Laqfoil Ltd.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Gorgeous!

    Leedy Interiors thanked Ancient Stone
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Looks great I hope you protected your sink base cabinet and your new floors from any potential leak or product spill if not please check us out. Under Sink Cabinet Mat

    Leedy Interiors thanked Xtreme Mats, LLC.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Well done !

    Leedy Interiors thanked Studio NOO Design
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Great work!

    Leedy Interiors thanked KLH Designs
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Beautiful!

    Leedy Interiors thanked Lumon
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Fabulous! I love the cutting boards as decor!

    Leedy Interiors thanked Fratantoni Interior Designers