Software
Houzz Logo Print
ninafor2

My ceiling is 7ft 8 inches will this unit fit ?

9 years ago
AKDY AG-ZH703N Euro Stainless Steel Wall Mount Range Hood, 30", Duct/Pipe · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Dear Customer,


    Thank you for contacting us. Yes, it can fit your ceiling requirement. If you are trying to get the precise space in between your range and the hood, you may need to lower the unit a little bit or cut into the chimney sets.


    I hope this helps. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us. Our business hours are M - F, 9AM to 5PM PST. If your message is left after business hours, we will respond to you on the next business day. Thank you for your patience.


    Kind regards,


    Customer Support


  • 9 years ago

    Hello, my ceilings are 10ft high and I would like the hood to come down to between 45 and 48", would this hood work; if not would I be able to get a parascope(telescope) extension?