Software
Houzz Logo Print
klegerman

Love the look of the Ripple Fold system.

13 years ago
How did you modify the rod to accommodate the track? I'm in Southern Cal and having a time of finding someone that does this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bay window drapery · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi,

    It was done by my installer. It's a 2" wood pole with a groove/tunnel at the bottom where a ripple fold track is inserted, it's the same pole you would use with a pinch pleat track. I hope it helps...good luck.
    Inna
    Wall2Wall Design.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you look at my photos, you will find a close up from another project.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much for responding!!
  • 11 years ago
    do you know who makes this light fixture?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I think it's George Kovac