Can I buy the painting without the frame?
9 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
COLORSteep Your Rental in Color — Without Painting the Walls
Let your favorite hues loose without skirting your lease, with these room-by-room ideas for apartments and other rented homes
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: What a Difference Paint Can Make
A bold move gives a generic Portland kitchen personality without a major overhaul
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLook-Alikes That Save Money Without Skimping on Style
Whether in woodwork, flooring, wall treatments or tile, you can get a luxe effect while spending less
Full Story
HEALTHY HOMEGet Cleaner Indoor Air Without Opening a Window
Mechanical ventilation can actually be better for your home than the natural kind. Find out the whys and hows here
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Reasons to Buy a Painting
No print or poster can rival the power of an original painting, chosen by you, for where you live
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEHow to Make Your House a Haven Without Changing a Thing
Hung up on 'perfect' aesthetics? You may be missing out on what gives a home real meaning
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations

Houzz Shop