Software
Houzz Logo Print
alix_despard

Can I get this lamp with a chain pull to turn off and on

9 years ago
Hello, I am interested in this lamp for a 1902 farmhouse kitchen. The kitchen does not have switches so I need a chain pull, would it be possible to add this to this lamp? If you could respond to me to email acdespard@aol,com that would be great I don't know how to look for a response on my facebook.
Goshen Hanging Lamp, Vintage Green · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello Alix Despard,

    Unfortunately we do no have the ability to install a power switch on the pendant's socket and can only recommend that a professional electrician installs the fixture.

    Please feel free to let us know if there are any further questions that we can assist you with.

    Thank you.

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Do you have any other hanging pendant lamps that have a pull chain that is also rustic.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Unfortunately we do not.