Software
Houzz Logo Print
aatowler

What is the ASIN number of this product??

9 years ago
I need it in order to buy the right carbon filters, but I don't see any number that looks like the ASIN number that starts with a B.
AKDY 30" Wall Mount Stainless Steel Button Panel Kitchen Range Hood Cooking Fan · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Dear Customer,


    To order the carbon filters, you do not need an asin, simply contact us directly or a Houzz agent.


    Regards,

    Customer Service / Jason

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    CAN I BUY 2 CARBON FILTERS FOR MODEL RS668AS(75)

    I BELIEVE FILTER NUMBER IS RH0017 CAN YOU CHECK

    VILA

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for contacting us in regards to carbon filter CF0001.

    The carbon filter you are needing, is in short supply. Please contact us directly or a Houzz agent to place an order.

    Kind regards,

    Support