Software
Houzz Logo Print
eurocanadian

Coloured Sinks Yes or No!

What do you think of coloured sinks? Too bold or you love a nice pop of colour in any room?

No Way! Too Bold for me!
Love coloured sinks!

Comments (23)

  • 9 years ago

    If I had a beach house I might do a color, but for everyday I like my white Whitehaven. I have heard that dark colors show wear more than white.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked jhmarie
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    This is hard! These colors are sea colored as it would work in some homes and owners. Myself No, if customer wants, OK.

    Ken


    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Mountain MT Homes LLC
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    It really depends on the room you are putting a coloured
    sink in. Will it fit in with the overall design of the room? These are questions
    you have to ask yourself before putting this type of sink into a space.

  • 9 years ago

    I love colors and, yes, I love those colors and would consider something like those if I was going in the bright color direction, which I am not.

    My internal reservation is that all of my relatives had the "old" colored sinks - pinks and blues back in the 70's and I ended up hating those colors by the end. There are so many gorgeous other kinds of sinks nowadays that these would only work for me if I was doing the whole house this direction, which I really would do, if I had the right designer.

    Unfortunately, I couldn't afford a designer and didn't go outrageous in any room, because I also liked glamourous and serene styles and already committed to a serene bedroom and living room and that knocked wild out of my ballpark.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked D. L.
  • 9 years ago

    Yes, I love those. I think I want one now. If I were to get tired of it, it is not that hard to replace a sink.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Belahn
  • 9 years ago

    I'm with Belahn, I want one now. Two actually, one in the kitchen and the bathroom. Do you need Testers? I'd volunteer. Beautiful colors btw.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked tooky58
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    If the color of the sink coordinates well with the overall room design, I feel that a colored sink can add a welcome splash of color to a kitchen or bathroom.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Cameron's Design
  • 9 years ago
    I would be hesitant about using a colored sink. It's super cool and fun, who doesn't like a pop of color. On the other hand, the color you choose you're stuck with.
    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Julie Hunt
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Those are really cool sinks Havens Metal Works. Thank-you for sharing.

  • 9 years ago

    We are so use to stainless steel and also white sinks, but I would mind trying something new.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Momof5x
  • 9 years ago

    Absolutely. If treated appropriately.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Alan McGoldrick
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I could see these being awesome in a laundry room or guest bathroom. That said, I would not want one in my kitchen or master bath.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Gerety Building and Restoration
  • 9 years ago

    Yes! My bathroom sink is light turquoise. I live in a tropical climate so any of these would work

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked januarisun
  • 9 years ago
    yes, would love one in our country cabin.
    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked joessis
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    It depends upon the color of your home.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked User
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Any pop of color depends on the room, finishes, and client. I love them, but I would guess that most of our clients would go more neutral.

    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked jimasale
  • 9 years ago
    Maybe for a kids bathroom or laundry sink but no don't think so. the color will likely go out of style
    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Nikki Lee
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Very true Nikki some of these products go out of style by the next season. So you have to be careful where in the house you place them.

  • 9 years ago
    Hi we just remodeled our kitchen and put in a fab black sink and we love it.Really changes the whole kitchen :)
    Euro Canadian Construction Corp. thanked Liz Mooney
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks Liz. I'm sure your kitchen looks stunning. Black is always a nice choice.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Why not ? in a kids bathroom or a beach house...

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    There are so many possibilities. So many colours!