what happens if the colors don't work. Can I return it?
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESBackyard Birds: Orioles Return After Spending Winter in the Tropics
These colorful songbirds prefer woodlands and forest edges, but they’ll visit yards with fruit-producing trees and shrubs
Full Story
PETS5 Finishes Pets and Kids Can’t Destroy — and 5 to Avoid
Save your sanity and your decorating budget by choosing materials and surfaces that can stand up to abuse
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTS8 Houseplants You Can't Kill
They're forgiving and let you forget. Houseplants don't get any easier than this
Full Story
COLOR8 Color Palettes You Can't Get Wrong
Can't decide on a color scheme? Choose one of these foolproof palettes for a room that feels both timeless and fresh
Full Story
BLUEWedgwood Blue Returns
Last seen in the '80s, classic Wedgwood blue deserves a comeback in today's homes. Here's how to take it in a new direction
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSRoom of the Day: Retro Style Returns to a 1930s Bathroom
A compact guest bathroom in Southern California livens up with color, Art Deco details and space savers
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story

Houzz Shop