Software
Houzz Logo Print
kendra_bramley

Porcelain Tile in Master Bathroom - Advice Please?

9 years ago
We bought a new home and the master bedroom goes directly into the master bathroom (no door, see pics attached). Currently they have carpet (ugh!) so we are putting hardwood in the master bedroom (entire 2nd floor) and then looking for a porcelain tile for the bathroom. The walls are currently a light beige but ultimately we'll go with a very faint gray/blue. The vanities are white but we'll change those countertops in a few months (not sure what we'll go with but we need the flooring first). The hardwood is this color: http://www.lumberliquidators.com/ll/c/Engineered-Cafe-Noir-Bamboo-Morning-Star-Ultra-MSENDSBAMCN7/10041006 . Any recommendations for the tile floor? I'd rather include some gray-ish tones (vs all beige) and I love the farm house look (think Joanna Gaines style) with a little cape cod mixed in... I find it challenging to aim for farm house, but when I look for inspiration, all pictures bring up wood laminate which would clash with the hardwood in the mater bedroom. Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment (1)