Software
Houzz Logo Print
koshermindy

How wide & how high is the opening to the back of the sink vanity?

9 years ago
We have custom plumbing; the pipes are higher than the standard ones. I would not want to find out after ordering that it does not fit in with the plumbing. IS it easy to cut the back open completely? I really need to know the height and width of this Ibella 38.5 vanity.
Traditional Bathroom Vanities And Sink Consoles · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Greetings, please contact the seller HOUZZ directly to provide your email address so we can send you a spec sheet.

  • 9 years ago

    How do I contact HOUZZ directly? I am not great with computers, so what is their actual e-mail, that I could contact them, unless they have a specific phone number?


    Thank you.


    m. pollak