Software
Houzz Logo Print
samanthaforde1

Wallpaper Modern Geometric Wallpaper, Navy Blue and White, Set of 2 Bo

9 years ago
I am looking to buy wallpaper from your site. I need to cover 77 sq feet. I see that the wallpaper I am looking for comes in 2 bolt pack. Under the size measurement it says w 20.5" and the Height is 396". Is that per bolt or is that total for the 2 bolts? I would like to get this ordered as soon as possible. Thank you
Modern Geometric Wallpaper, Navy Blue and White, Set of 2 Bolts · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, Samantha and thank you for your question. I apologize for the confusion. Each bolt is 20.5" wide by 33 feet long and will cover about 50 sq ft. So, you are correct that your project will require 2 bolts. Just click on the two bolt button and order one set of two bolts which will cost 90.00. Being you are so anxious, I was able to check stock and there is inventory. If you place your order tonight, it will be processed first thing tomorrow and will be shipped from Ohio tomorrow or Friday.

    Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

    Kenny