Software
Houzz Logo Print
annettehyden

Where is the headboard and furniture from?

13 years ago
Looking for quality black bedroom furniture just like this! Can you tell me where I may be able to get it?
The Arlington II · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the inquiry Annette! It is a great set! This home was staged by Ambiance At Home - feel free to contact them about furniture/bedding questions! 952.440.6757 or http://www.ambiance-athome.com/contact.html
  • 13 years ago
    Annette - did you get any info on this? This is exactly what me & my hubs have been looking for!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    HI Dawn, please see comment above. It is great bedroom furniture! This house was staged by Ambiance. Phone number and website listed above and they can provide you with the line!
  • 13 years ago
    i tried contacting them, but no one ever responded...so i was hoping the person who originally asked might have had better luck.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I will reach out on your behalf. Can you email me at info@homesbytradition.com with the best way to contact you? Thank you!
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me what color paint is on the walls?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi Jana - Thanks for the question! The paint color is Sherwin Williams SW7031 - Mega Greige. You can scroll over most of our pictures and where there is a green tag it has information about the room (i.e. paint colors)! :D
  • 12 years ago
    Did anyone find out specifically where the furniture is from?
  • 12 years ago
    I know it's not a dead match, but I think Ashley's Greensburg panel bed is close.
  • 11 years ago
    Hi I have a similar bedroom suite. I bought from Havertys its called Panama. The footboard has drawers. I love the wall color and absolutely love the chair.
  • 10 years ago

    Check out Coaster Sandy Beach - looks just like it