Software
Houzz Logo Print
reneg

Countertop material

9 years ago
Is that natural marble on the island or quartz? Looking for a quartz that is as close to cararra marble as possible and LOVE this one! Thanks!
Elegant Victorian Kitchen & Bath · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 9 years ago

    Just gorgeous! I have the same problem as above and have looked extensively at different quarts materials. I was at a Cambia dealer last week. Which name of quartz is the best substitute for Carrara or which do you think is the best substitute for any marble? This problem is holding up our entire reno. Please help! Thank you!!!

  • 9 years ago

    We are in the process of gathering samples from different manufacturers. So far the one that is in the lead for us is Ceasarstone Statuario Maximus.

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    I'm not sure it's going to have enough veining though. I do not want the countertop to look mostly white with white counters, love the grey marbling of Carrara.

  • 9 years ago

    That is great to know. I will have to check it out. Thanks!!

  • 8 years ago

    what do you call the type of cabinet on the left side with the knob twist hardware?


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    That is a custom built curio cabinet with Cremone bolt hardware