Software
Houzz Logo Print
archie_r

decoration ideas for smaller eichler type with views

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I have an empty house I'm looking to decorate. The living area has a great view and a nice fireplace, but isn't very large - it's basically a moderate sized living room and a dining area in an L-shape. Anyone have good ideas for what to do with the space and/or the bedroom? I got some great comments here earlier telling me to leave the fireplace intact

Photos are from the staging, right now it's totally empty. I think the colors from the staging were pretty good but I don't know where a TV would go and I'm not very experienced choosing items. My wife likes cowhide rugs but otherwise I'm a blank slate

Thanks for any ideas!


living area facing windows

living area facing away from windows

facing dining area

bedroom

patio

Comments (5)