may I buy a separate transformer for this unit. I need a second one
9 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: Global-Inspired Color Transforms a Lavish Beach Home
See how a Southern California designer breathes enchantment, color and texture into her family’s coastal home
Full Story
TOWNHOUSESHouzz Tour: Color and Light Transform a Brooklyn Townhouse
Bright red and robin’s egg blue accents set off white walls and wood floors in this bright New York family home
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: How to Separate Space in an Open Floor Plan
Rooms within a room, partial walls, fabric dividers and open shelves create privacy and intimacy while keeping the connection
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Refaced Cabinets Transform a Kitchen
No walls came down. No windows were added. But this once-dark kitchen looks completely different, thanks to bright new surfaces
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Major DIY Love Transforms a Neglected Pittsburgh Home
Labor-intensive handiwork by a devoted couple takes a 3-story house from water damaged to wonderful
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNA Single-Wall Kitchen May Be the Single Best Choice
Are your kitchen walls just getting in the way? See how these one-wall kitchens boost efficiency, share light and look amazing
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNDIY Spirit and $8,700 Transform a Townhouse Kitchen
The Spanos taught themselves some remodeling tricks, created a Houzz ideabook and then got to work on their kitchen makeover
Full Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: White and Bright Transformation of a Central London Loft
See how this architect-photographer couple transformed their family’s home into an airy, contemporary space
Full Story

Comment