Software
Houzz Logo Print
bea0923

Floor

9 years ago
Hi: I love the floor.. Can you please tell me if its concrete or tiles? any info that would help me get it!!
Thanks
Custom Interior Decorative Concrete Flooring · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there, this is actually a concrete overlay with water-based stains and a sealer. We installed the TC Interior system in this house in Ranch Santa Fe, CA.

    Please let me know if you have any more questions!

    Michelle

  • 9 years ago

    Thanks Michelle!

  • 6 years ago

    I have a slurry over my floors right now and can't find a stain I like ... is this done over a slurry?


  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi Jen, Yes these are water-based stains over a concrete overlay (aka slurry). Are you in San Diego? Give us a call for more info, 800-541-3310

  • 6 years ago

    Do they have color or just clear?

  • 6 years ago

    Do you have samples of you colors if so?