Software
Houzz Logo Print
sims2nyc

Trees and shrubs

9 years ago
The layers of green are amazing. Will you please tell me the tree type and what was used for the hedge in front of them? Thank you.
Country Farm House · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for the question. The tree is a Betula papyrifera (White Birch). The shrub hedge in front of the birch is Buxus sempervirens (Boxwood). In front of the boxwood are Hosta (with the large leaves) and Alchemilla (with the chartreuse flowers). In the pockets in the very front, with the purple leaves, is Ajuga.

  • 9 years ago

    Oh my goodness! Thank you but I just realized I used the wrong picture. I meant to use the one across from the house. :( You're my favorite Pro and this is my favorite project of yours.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for the compliment. If you want to know the plants in a different picture you can comment on that picture directly and I'll be happy to identify whatever you're curious about.