Software
Houzz Logo Print
kamontgomery

Sink

9 years ago
I need a sink like this one! What brand of sink is this?
Crooked Lane · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Wow! I also luv this sink !! I actually found it on special on amazon for $679...here and everywhere else its going for $849 ... Anyway here is the deal enjoy :) http://amzn.to/2kDYaa0

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    That sink actually came from Ikea and I'm sure it's less than $679.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Actually, they don't don't make this beautiful brand at IKEA lol it's made by Alfi...As Stated by Houzz.com themselves.... If you click the link "More Info" under the photo it will bring u to a larger photo where you can find out what company each product is made by if you click on the sink. Houzz says it's a "Double Bowl Fireclay Sink in Biscuit Color." Houzz knows best FOR SURE !

    Btw.....I checked the whole IKEA website no where to be found... if you can find it on IKEA's site please do show us the link... Don't forget it's NOT made by IKEA brand it's made by Alfi....

    Anyway, the price around here varies from $849+ but I found the exact same one for $629 now it's on special if u guys wanna see it: Double Bowl Fireclay Sink by Alfi ....

    .If anyone is on a tighter budget you could find the same sink and brand for less.....And there is also SUPER Gorgeous similar looking ones at almost half the price, made by few different companies I highly suggest you check them: http://amzn.to/2jVhhZf 

    The ORIGINAL Sink in the photo is definitely made by Alfi, I know that for sure. Good luck guys :)

    Best Regards,

    Rudy K

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I'm sorry, who are you? Are you trolling this site? I don't know why Houzz has the incorrect sink listed, as you say, but as the architect and builder who designed and built the house, I can assure you it is a DOMSJO sink from Ikea that can still be purchased for $313.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    My most humblest appologies E5A .... I was just reading what houzz.com stateted as the manufacture.