Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_908984

Bath reno using existing cabinets and granite

9 years ago

The master bath is 10 years old and we have recently upgraded to granite therefore husband says granite and cabinets must stay as they are.

I need an update! I want to lighten the overall look - the room plan is what I want, the photos are what is. I would like to remove the wall between shower and corner tub, remove the corner tub and shower, replace with a 36" by 36" tiled shower and a 60" or so soaker tub.

The floor tile must go, we need a backsplash over the sink at least. I'm open to changing the light fixtures, pulls, etc.

I am drawn towards warm tones, no greys; the bedroom flooring is Brazilian cherry. I don't want to go to traditional - or I guess I would like to tone down the traditional look of vanity.

Any ideas/advice/questions/comments would be appreciated.


Comments (4)