Software
Houzz Logo Print
melaniefrisone

Floors

9 years ago
Hi. What type of floor is this? Color?
Thanks!
Hardwood Flooring · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 8 years ago

    Was this color discontinued? It is not listed on their site. Def let me know plz. I'm in Tempe and about to remodel my home :)


    The options are:

    Beauborg

    Montaigne

    Trocadaro

    Normandy

    Vilette

    Collioure

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    I was wondering the same thing too. I think he wrote Montparnasse, but meant to say Montaigne.

  • 5 years ago

    I LOVE this floor! I need to find something that looks similar in luxury vinyl plank!

  • 4 years ago

    Hi Carissa, Did you find the flooring that is similar in Luxury vinyl plank and if YES, can you tell me what it is and where you found it. Thanks and peace, Gretchen

  • 3 years ago

    Try Palm Road flooring. Tuscanny collection color Fondi. I have it in my home. I love it.

    https://palmettoroadflooring.com/products/tuscany-hardwood-flooring-fondi/

  • 3 years ago

    Correction, Palmetto Road flooring