Software
Houzz Logo Print
rhea_lwin

Instant hot water faucet to match this Delta champagne bronze kitchen

9 years ago
I plan to purchase the Delta "Trinsic" kitchen faucet in their champagne bronze color for my kitchen remodel. It is the perfect soft, warm, muted gold that I was looking for. Now we would like to add an instant hot water dispenser and Delta doesn't appear to have a coordinating hot water faucet.

Does anyone know of a hot water dispenser faucet that would coordinate with the kitchen faucet in this champagne color? The rest of my kitchen is mostly white with a warm grey island. I plan to have the champagne bronze Delta faucet at the main sink and at an island prep sink. I'm coming up short on finding something on my own and I really would like this feature.

Comments (64)

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    I ordered a hot water dispenser from Mountain Plumbing through a store here and it is very close to the Champagne Bronze. Unfortunately, it was very pricey!! But it was impossible to find another color that matched. I think it's the Brushed Brass but will check again. I was told they don't make air switches in that color so I ended up putting our disposal switch under our sink in the cabinet.

  • 9 years ago
    Yes, it is Brushed Brass. Honestly, I don't see much difference at all with the Delta Champagne Bronze so I'm thrilled. It's getting installed tomorrow so I'll post pics.
  • 9 years ago
    I found one that matches beautifully. Emerson Insinkerator in brushed bronze. Got it for about 504.00
  • 9 years ago
    Here is the part #
  • 8 years ago

    Shannon, I cannot find that online on the Mountain Plumbing website... do you have a link for it? And, how much was it please? Looking for a water filter faucet to match the Champagne Bronze.

  • 8 years ago
    mountain now has a champagne bronze that matches Delta. don't know about kitchen stuff but I priced ptrap and cutoffs for my sink to match shower faucets.
  • 8 years ago
    not a great solution but apparently Rust-Oleum champagne bronze paint matches. only available in n the states. have ordered some to try on old light fixtures etc.
  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    @marilynmaire did they match? Are you happy with your purchase. Going thru same issue right now. I’m looking for drinking faucet (not hot). TIA

  • 8 years ago

    They don’t match exactly. The water filter faucet is brighter and a little brassier than the Delta.

    It bothered me at first, but now—with lots more to focus on in kitchen, I rarely notice.

    Hope this helps... good luck!

  • 8 years ago

    @R.L.....Did you ever find out how your contractor got your hot water faucet to match your Champagne Bronze? Need this!! Thanks....

  • 8 years ago

    After a week of searching,I found this one for $32 https://www.riverbendhome.com/rbhitem/475155*1

  • 8 years ago

    Where have people been purchasing the mountain plumbing faucet? We are having a hard time finding one to purchase.


  • 8 years ago

    Hi Jessie,

    i ordered mine from Expressions Home Gallery in Costa Mesa CA.; they have a website.

    I worked with Colleen. Good luck!

  • 7 years ago

    HEy Mawkishmule,


    Did that cheaper faucet work for instant hot water? what tank did you get for it if so? Thanks!

    https://www.riverbendhome.com/rbhitem/475155*1

  • 7 years ago
    Having instant hot water available 24/7 is a waste of energy. Turn your tap to the hot side and wait 30 seconds. If you need water hot enough to make tea, buy a nice kettle.
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    What an awful comment above. Not only was this unsolicited and obnoxious, but it's also incorrect. Wasting water could be worse depending on your energy situation. You can always plug in a timer and only have the instant hot water running when you will use it.

  • PRO
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Bumping this up as I had a similar issue trying to find a drinking faucet that matched the shape and color of the Delta Trinsic sink faucet in Champagne Bronze. I ended up purchasing the Kingston Brass Continental Cold Water Faucet for just $50 from Wayfair:

    https://www.wayfair.com/home-improvement/pdp/kingston-brass-continental-cold-water-dispensers-lbnf1725.html

    ...and spray painting it Rust-oleum Bronze Satin paint and primer. It's a very good match. Here are some photos:





  • 7 years ago

    Can you please post a pic of how this looks installed? Also how is the spray paint holding up so far?? I’m considering doing this! Thanks :)

  • 7 years ago

    Thank you for this feed -- so helpful!

  • PRO
  • 7 years ago

    Renov8or - it looks like a warm gold on the site - why did you have to spray paint it? Not a close enough match when it arrived??

    Thanks! :)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    They were not at all similar. One was bronze and the other looked like yellow gold:




  • 7 years ago

    Not sure if someone noted this already but it seems Delta now makes a cold water dispenser in the Champagne Bronze color. Here are the Amazon and Wayfair links for them. But based on the images and the reviews (which are mostly positive), it is a bit bulky. I would want it to be a bit thinner. Still debating on what to get. The spray painting option is a really good one! But I will probably be a bit lazy to do it!


    https://www.wayfair.com/home-improvement/pdp/1977-rb-dst-cz-dst-ar-dst-delta-transitional-cold-only-beverage-faucet-with-diamond-seal-technology-dlt5885.html?piid=6898133


    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006FY9UR4/ref=crt_ewc_img_dp_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

  • 7 years ago

    I just went to Ferguson today and they suggested this faucet in "Satin Bronze". They've apparently ordered it for other clients in the past with Delta Champagne Bronze kitchen faucets and its the closest match they've found. Total was roughly $340.


    http://www.calfaucets.com/product/cold-water-dispenser-9620-k50-xx

  • PRO
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Ali, that is the model I spray-painted. "Vintage Brass" wasn't an option at the time so I spray painted it. A year later, the spray paint is holding up fairly well. I just touched up the handle today:


    https://renov8or.blogspot.com/2020/03/touch-up-spray-painted-faucet.html




  • 6 years ago

    @Taylor J F Did you get the California Faucet in Satin Bronze? How does it match?


  • 6 years ago

    Would like to bump this and try to see if anyone found a match for instant hot water faucet to match the champagne bronze without having to paint thanks in advance!!!

  • 5 years ago

    Also looking for coordinating champagne bronze faucet and hot water dispenser. I am looking at the Delta Trinsic faucet, but would be willing to opt for another line that is similar in style/color if it has a matching hot water dispenser. Please let me know if anyone has come up with any options since the original post went up 3 years ago. Thanks!

  • 5 years ago

    Bumping this thread too! We are interested and looking to see if anyone has done the Brizo luxe gold solna and if it is a comparable match?

  • 5 years ago

    Any luck on this?


  • 5 years ago

    I have been doing the same search. I came across this chart on InSinkEerator...

    https://insinkerator.emerson.com/documents/instant-hot-water-dispenser-finish-matching-guide-en-us-1622994.pdf

  • 5 years ago


    Closest I've found so far...

    Kraus

  • 5 years ago

    Just a heads up that we installed the Mountain Plumbing Little Gourmet instant hot tank about 3 years ago. We are just finishing all of the repairs from the major water damage that it caused. The tank was faulty (it was not a plumbing issue) and had been slowly leaking water underneath our kitchen island and into our floors so our island had to be ripped out and rebuilt, and floors redone. Two months later and we are almost back to normal! I saw similar reviews online for this product so just wanted to forewarn you so no one else has to go through this. Also, we bought leak sensors so we won't have to deal with this again. Our faucet that we bought last time with the tank matched the Delta Champagne Bronze quite well so now I'm on a hunt for a new one that will match since we can't use that previous faucet (because it's not compatible with other tanks).

  • 5 years ago

    Here is some information for matching cabinet pulls; I found a 99.1% match to the Delta brushed champagne finish. I came across them at an old fashioned hardware store so the manufacturer wasn't known at the time I ordered. Now I know and I found their website. The color that matches is their "rose gold". Trust me, it's champagne bronze not rose gold.

    https://prideindustrial.com/product-category/decorative-hardware/bar-pull-collection/ 

  • 5 years ago

    If anyone is interested, I have an unopened Mountain Hardware MT1840DIY-NL in Champagne Bronze. We ended up going a different direction for our kitchen remodel, new in box. http://ebay.us/Vj3WVp?cmpnId=5338273189 

  • 5 years ago

    @Anne Talbot Hi Anne, does this match the Delta Champagne Bronze perfectly or near perfectly? Thanks.


  • 5 years ago

    Delta has a similar beverage faucet to the Trinsic available in their Champagne Bronze. It’s called contemporary round. I’m assuming it’s new. I called the plumbing supply today to order it and it won’t ship to California because the flow is too high. How does it waste water when it all goes in a cup?! It’s a BEVERAGE faucet after all. Going to see if they have a California compliant one or ship to a friend out of state (I don’t feel bad since it doesn’t waste water).
    https://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/product/1930-CZ-DST.html

  • 5 years ago

    After searching everywhere, I finally found the solution. Delta has a high-end line called Brizo. The Brizo line comes in a Luxe Gold color that is the exact same finish as Champagne Bronze. Brizo offers both instant hot water and beverage (RO) faucets in multiple styles.

  • 5 years ago

    I just teceived the Brizo perfect match. thank you for your suggestion!

  • 5 years ago

    Totally agree with the Brizo! I bought in about 6 months ago and it is the perfect match

  • 5 years ago

    Brizo luxe gold

  • 5 years ago

    @slevytamtam and @Mary Hesdorffer Thanks so much for letting us know!!! What a mystery!

    I just ordered mine - our frig came with an unexpected cold water dispenser so I don't need both hot and cold...

    THANK YOU!

  • 5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

    what hot water tank did you purchase with the Brizo Luxe Gold Instant hot faucet? how much was it together? And what retailer did you buy the Brizo from? Just trying to compare prices, I ordered a satin nickel faucet and tank on amazon for only like $240 and was planning just to try the spray paint option since it's much more affordable but wondering if I should be nervous about hot water coming out of a spray painted faucet...

  • 5 years ago

    @HU-630496122 did you spray paint your hot water faucet? Is it holding up?

  • 5 years ago


    Brizo Odin Arc InstaHot Beverage Faucet

    Finishes and Colors: Luxe Gold

    61320LF-H-GL

    installing it next week not perfect but clise enough

    Qty: 1

  • 5 years ago

    @Anne Talbot I tried bidding but it denied me... are you negotiable at all with price?

  • 4 years ago

    Mary Hesdorffer - is your Brizo InstaHot Luxe Gold next to Delta Trinsic faucet? Thanks!