Software
Houzz Logo Print
jenrbecker

Where are the stools from?

9 years ago
Maine Cottage Colors · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sorry, wish I could help but I don't know the source of the chairs. I don't know where the homeowner found them. Good luck in your search, and thanks for getting in touch.

  • 8 years ago

    what is the official color of the island in this picture (yellow) BM, SW?


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    The island was created by a custom technique involving the wood we used underneath the paint (cherry?), an undercoat of paint we rubbed away and then the topcoat of the mustard color. It took a lot of tries to get this right. Sorry I can't tell you the color, it was something that evolved from the process, no one color tint would tell the whole story. If you want to pursue this further, please write to me.

  • 4 years ago

    Where did the pendant lights come from?