Software
Houzz Logo Print
maritza_lahodik

help putting this room together please, family room.

9 years ago
So I don't have much money to spend because I just bought this house and downsized to half. I don't have anything going behind the sofa, just storing that fridge for a few days and the pen next to it is a pen for my puppies. The area behind the sofa is going to be totally empty unless I use it permanently for my dog area. I don't know what to do with the chairs and I wanted to bring blue into the room. As far as the sliding glass doors, I was thinking about putting my blue curtains from previous house, but they are about 15 inches too long, even if I run from the ceiling. I am Unpacking and setting up, so everything is still a mess. Please help me make this feel like home. Thanks again.

Comments (5)