Software
Houzz Logo Print
erin_rohr

That rug!

13 years ago
I'm in love with that rug! Can you please give the source? Thank you!
Staircase | Nook · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    I also love this rug. where did it come from? thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The rug was owner supplied and was sourced and purchased in Texas. Unfortunately we don't have any specific information on it
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is FLOR's "Lanyard" in Linen. readily available, affordable, and great looking!
    Erin Rohr thanked Studio Dearborn
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much! I still haven't found a rug I like 7 months after commenting on this one! Looking it up now!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    So glad to help! it was actually a little hard to find on the FLOR website--I was 90% sure i'd seen it before, but was about to give up (which is why I gave you the name, so you'd be sure to find it!) good luck with the room!