Software
Houzz Logo Print
cadesterno

Battery Operated?

9 years ago
Is this operated by batteries?
Hardware House Avalon Collection Light Wall or Vanity Fixture, 1 Light · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    No, this is hardwired.


    Thank you

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank for your interest in our Hardware House lighting. This light requires you to wire it into an electrical box. We do not manufacture any battery operated lights.

  • 6 years ago

    Is this light fixture dimmable? I’m looking for (2) chrome finish modern sconces for my bathroom that is dimmable, to go on either side of my mirror.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Yes. This light can be installed on a dimmer switch,

    Your electrician would have no problems hooking it up for you.

  • 6 years ago

    Ok that’s great, thank you!! And is it a warm light or is it a cool LED? I’d prefer the warmer tone. I’ve noticed that it’s not u til a light is installed that I see the color and I’ve already had two taken down....thank you!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    It has a frosted and clear glass. The color of the light will depend on the bulb you choose to use. For a warmer tone try a regular incandescent bulb. The Daylight and LED tend to put off a more more bright/natural light.

  • 6 years ago

    Ok thank you, glad it can take different bulbs.