Software
Houzz Logo Print
greengirl

Cabinet color Please

9 years ago
This is a fabulous kitchen. I love the use of the blue cabinets. Would you please tell me what color these are?
French Blue by Don Justice Cabinet Makers · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The paint color was Benjamin Moore HC 155 Newburyport Blue, actual cabinet finish supplier was M.L. Campbell and they matched the color.

  • 9 years ago
    I really appreciate you answering. We're building a new house and I think this color blue will be perfect for the base units and island.
  • 9 years ago
    Also I went to M.L. Campbell's web site. Excellent. So much information and instruction. Thank you again.
  • 5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

    This seems to be the same set of photos identified as "Amberley" project (different project on Houzz!), which calls it Rainstorm by Sherwin Williams. Same or different project?