Software
Houzz Logo Print
cheryl_smith6375110

diy bath in 1959 1000sf ranch on a budget. reuse, repurpose, recycle

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

can't find before pictures but we just finished our bath remodel and I love it. it started with finding a vanity top close-out from Lowes and 2 years later its mostly done. total diy. husband built the vanity and cabinet doors partially with old oak flooring. we installed peel and stick flooring, subway and accent tiles and beadboard wainscoting from Lowes. got the mirrored unit off craigs list, towels and lighting from Costco. shower curtain from Walmart. accessaries from thrift stores, antique stores and garage sales. vintage green vanity set I've had 30+ years print is local artist work from the 70s. still working on accessorizing it but mostly finished.

my house · More Info

my house · More Info

my house · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Great job! Looks beautiful :)

    Cheryl Smith thanked Ancient Stone
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Looks great!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Nicely done!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Nice looking tile work!! I like the inserts with the built in soap dispensers. Looks very well and did your client like it?

    Ken


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    You did a great job!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I really like the accent strip of tile and the use in the niche.

  • 9 years ago
    Very nice, You must be very happy......
  • 9 years ago
    Very pretty. The green pieces are gorgeous and add a nice color and femininity to the overall look. I don't think there is anything more satisfying than creating something truly beautiful with ingenuity and creativity instead of piles of cash, though I know it still costs plenty. Bravo.
    Cheryl Smith thanked Diana Daschel
  • 9 years ago

    Looks great. Love the little niche!

    Cheryl Smith thanked Alexandra
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Great work ! Looks beautiful !
    Cheryl Smith thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.