Software
Houzz Logo Print
jpskelley

What color is the paint in this room?

13 years ago
Suncadia Residence, Washington · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    What brand is the ceiling wood, was this a prefinished product? Looks amazing!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The ceiling is 1x Douglas fir T&G. I won't be able to retrieve a stain color at this point
  • 11 years ago

    What color and finish are the steel beams painted?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Sorry Candy. I looked pretty hard through records and couldn't anything. I remember trying different 3-4 colors. I suggest taking your laptop to the paint store and showing them the image. Another thing to bear in mind is that if you like the color you see on your computer screen, there's a good chance that doesn't match the color of the actual steel in real life. I would start with Tobacco type paint colors. I hope that helps

  • 11 years ago

    I'm trying to replicate a steel color as much as possible with a gray rather than a reddish brown. I have a few options from Farrow & Ball, just not able to decide on the entire thing.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Color is one of the most difficult aspects of design. I suggest you try 3-4 colors as samples adjacent to each other

  • 8 years ago

    What color did you use on the steel beams?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    It's been a while and there were multiple tests, and some mixing going on. We have not been able to find an actual color on record. And also, the actual color in person may be different than what you see on your screen. I suggest taking your lap top to the paint store with this image.

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals