Software
Houzz Logo Print
raulgperales

What is the name of the tile behind the vanity? Where can we. find it?

9 years ago
Patrician Project: Bathroom · More Info

Comments (15)

  • 9 years ago

    I love this tile too and am looking for it.


  • 9 years ago

    where are the mirrors from? I love them!

  • 9 years ago

    Beautiful room! Just the right amount of glam. Love It.

  • 8 years ago

    Is this a custom vanity?! Where/how can I find it?

  • 8 years ago
    Hello houzzers, has anyone found these tiles yet? Looks like the designer is not going to respond on these so we are on our own.
    I am going to take my tablet to the tile store and see if they have any information?
  • 8 years ago

    Jeffrey Court and Mir Mosaics have similar mosaic tiles, both of their's are 2x4 with the smaller linear dots. It looks like this one is more random sizes though.

  • 8 years ago

    Jdub4049, wow very pretty can you post a picture?

  • 8 years ago

    Wow such a find!!!! You did good! Please post a real picture it is hard to see from the site.

  • 8 years ago
    It will be a few months before we install it, but here’s a pic of one of the sheets of tile. Each sheet is 11.5”x 18”.
  • 8 years ago
    I should add that the brand of tile is Daltile.
  • 8 years ago

    Very nice actually perfect, thank you for the pic!!

  • 7 years ago

    Daltile First Snow Elegance M190 1118RDMS1L