I am interested in this chair but what is the color?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIGHTINGMix Your Lamp Styles for Major Interest
Unpair those light fixtures for unrivaled personality and appeal. Here’s how to do it right
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESCelebrate Eastern Oaks for Wildlife, Longevity and Seasonal Interest
There might not be a more important tree to have in your eastern U.S. landscape — if you can fit one in
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSLove Your Living Room: Boost Interest With Architectural Details
Ideas for working with trim, textures and walls to give your living room more visual impact
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREThat's Interesting! 6 Designs That Defy Labels
Get inspired by the lines and textures of these homes, categorized only by the fact that they have no category
Full Story
FURNITUREWhy Your Room Wants a Small Chair
Overstuffed chairs have their place, but undersize ones have more. Tuck one in and watch guests flock over
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Ways to Dress Up a Room With an Accent Chair
Ornament your interiors the fashionable way, with a chair done up in statement-making style
Full Story


Comment