Software
Houzz Logo Print
katfarm

I am attempting to make a kitchen island

13 years ago
out of an antique Japanese tansu, I love the kitchen island top on this island, how do I go about having one made, making it myself, or should I just purchase a table with a top I like and cut it??
Urban Homestead · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Contact a local wood working shop and have them make a top to the size that you want, in the wood species that you want. This top is made from white oak planks.
  • 13 years ago
    thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    how big is this kitchen sink? and who is the manufacturer? Thank you
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The stainless steel sink in this kitchen was custom made integral to its adjacent stainless steel drain board (not shown in this photo). Contact a local plumbing supply house to find sources.