Software
Houzz Logo Print
susanm1959

dipped in formaldehyde

9 years ago
My husband was worried of termites, has this been treated to eliminate? I need 50 sq ft and want to be sure.
Reclaimed Wood Wall Paneling, Brown, 5.5" Wide, 20 sq. ft., Sealed · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi

    No our products have not been treated with chemicals. However all our wood is sourced on the north east coast and do not have termites plus the temperatures are extremely low.

    Thanks

    rob

  • 9 years ago

    Hi, we too have termites in Malibu that have gotten into even a custom made TV case! I want to tear out the TV cabinet, and replace with a wall covered in some type of wood/stone behind the hanging 65" TV, so...a) do you provide samples of some of the material I can use instead of paint, and are any of your products, oh wait I see that "none of your products are treated with chemicals". The Malibu termites will find their way into any wood, I think, even NE coast. Anyway, let me know if you can provide samples so I can compare a new cabinet against it thank you!