Software
Houzz Logo Print
brooke_herchenbach

L shaped living and dining room layout/decor help needed!




So I recently moved into a house and have a list of problems with the layout so I'll just number them off: 1) I'm having trouble deciding what furniture and wall decor to put along this long wall that goes from my living room to dining room area 2) I'm not sure how to place the dining table in the narrow area, should it be up against one of the walls or in the center? I'm open to getting a new dining table too so it can fit the area better. 3) Do I need furniture in the dining area as well if I don't center the table? 4) What should go on the small wall in the dining area or the part of the long wall behind the table? (Please ignore the random junk) Thanks for any help!