Software
Houzz Logo Print
olaabed

I need help in deciding what chairs i should get for my dining table

9 years ago

Okay so I have an open floor plan with a living space, a dining space, and an open kitchen. i selected a dining table with white marble top and stainless steel silver legs and base. i really loved the table and I'm not sure how to coordinate everything else around it.

My kitchen has the wood seen in the picture. I was thinking to introduce wood element in my space. A light shade of walnut. This dining buffet in walnut. Please tell me what you think if I place it in the dining room next to the table.


As for the dining chairs, what fabric color do you think I should go with?

My formal living sofa are more likely going to be a light shade of grey/white

I'm not sure

Thanks for the help! :)


Sponsored